All aquariums require some level of maintenance. The degree to which your aquarium is maintained has a direct effect upon the health of its inhabitants as well as the beauty of the display. We design a maintenance program to fit the specific needs of each client. With weekly, biweekly, or monthly service we insure your aquarium and its inhabitants receive the care they need and deserve.
LET US HELP YOUR TANK REACH ITS FULL POTENTIAL.
Maintaining your aquarium’s health and cleanliness is the most important way to ward off any uprising issues. We provide the most thorough maintenance on every single visit by assessing the following:
- Water Quality (At least 15% change, along with testing water parameters)
- Water Temperature
- Water Flow
- Fish Health (Diseases can occur in ANY aquarium)
- Aquascape Cleaning/Stability
- Substrate Cleaning
- Removing Unwanted Algae
- Acrylic/Glass Cleanliness
- Filtration Cleaning
- Livestock Arranging for Proper Light/Flow
- Leaving Surrounding Area Cleaner Than it was Before Maintenance Started
- Addressing ANY Client Questions/Concerns