People tell us the number one reservation they have about installing a saltwater aquarium is the cleaning and upkeep. Aqua FX Aquariums offers you worry-free enjoyment with our professional saltwater fish tank cleaning services. Our team of expert aquarists are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry.
Commercial aquarium maintenance caters to businesses and organizations who value quality service and want their aquariums properly cared for. Our flexible scheduling takes in consideration your hours of business, the needs of your clients and other factors to provide you excellent service. We will create a customized plan that will ensure your saltwater fish tank is always healthy and looking the best it can. Our technicians are as discreet as possible ensuring that your customers and clients are not disturbed, and that your marine or reef aquarium always looks its best for your visitors. Your aquarium will be a conversation piece for everyone that comes into your office. Contact us today to bring some relaxation to your office or waiting area.
Residential aquarium maintenance accounts make up about 50% of our customers. We we know that your schedule is hectic and that when you arrive home at the end of the day you just want to relax. Aqua FX Aquariums values your time and works with your schedule to provide you as much time as possible to enjoy a clean aquarium. If worrying about keeping a saltwater fish tank clean is holding you back from discovering the joy of a custom aquarium. Let us worry about maintaining it and leave the enjoyment to you and your family.
We design a maintenance program to fit the specific needs of each client. With weekly, biweekly, or monthly service we insure your saltwater fish tank and its inhabitants receive the care they need and deserve.
You don’t have to worry about saltwater fish tank cleaning, ordering food and supplies, maintaining critical levels like salinity and PH or other time consuming and sometimes complex procedures with our maintenance service. Our vans are equipped with all of the necessary tools and supplies needed including additives, foods, tools, test-kits, and even livestock right to your doorstep at no additional charge. We don’t just clean your tank, we maintain it. There is a difference.
Maintaining your aquarium’s health and cleanliness is the most important way to ward off any uprising issues. We provide the most thorough maintenance on every single visit by assessing the following:
- Water Quality (At least 15% change, along with testing water parameters)
- Water Temperature
- Water Flow
- Fish Health (Diseases can occur in ANY aquarium)
- Aquascape Cleaning/Stability
- Substrate Cleaning
- Removing Unwanted Algae
- Acrylic/Glass Cleanliness
- Filtration Cleaning
- Livestock Arranging for Proper Light/Flow
- Leaving Surrounding Area Cleaner Than it was Before Maintenance Started
- Addressing ANY Client Questions/Concerns
Contact us to discover how Aqua FX Aquariums can create and maintain a piece of “living art” in your home or office.
One of the most rewarding services we provide is an aquarium reset. In this process we take an old or dirty tank and completely rejuvenate it into like new condition. If you have a tank that has been let go for too long or you’d just like something new and impressive to look at, a reset may be for you.
Older aquariums are susceptible to Old Tank Syndrome. The primary symptom of old tank syndrome is the death of new fish that are placed into a long established tank, while the old fish remain alive and apparently healthy. An aquarium reset can prevent the factors that cause OTS.
Our aquarium resetting process:
- The fish tank is completely drained. We move all livestock to our holding systems at our warehouse. We retain a percentage of your old tank water in order to quickly re-cycle the aquarium.
- The substrate or sand is removed and discarded. Did you know you should replace your substrate every couple of years regardless of tank condition?
- For reef or fowlr tanks – Live rock is removed, cleaned and sorted to determine what can be re-used.
- If applicable, decorations are removed and soaked in a mix of lab strength hydrogen peroxide and water. Completely cleaning and bringing back long lost color.
- The aquarium is completely cleaned and sprayed down with lab strength hydrogen peroxide. Removing all surface and chemical contaminants.
- A scratch removal process is performed on acrylic aquariums.
- All equipment is disassembled, cleaned and tested for proper operation.
- Bulbs (if applicable) are replaced and checked with a PAR meter. Or we can upgrade to a new fixture.
- New substrate or sand is installed.
- Old, and new if needed, Live rock is added with a completely new aquascape.
- Tank is filled with Reverse Osmosis water as well as salt if needed.
- All equipment is installed, checked and calibrated to operate properly.
- In a few days, the tank is tested and once proper levels are attained, livestock is returned.
Aquariums are expensive, especially marine and reef tanks. The idea of replacing a tank is a costly one, so Aqua FX Aquariums provides a service that gives you a clean, healthy tank and a new starting point to begin enjoying your aquarium again.
When you’re choosing a company to install or clean your aquarium it can be hard to differentiate between companies. To be honest, it’s doesn’t take much for an aquarium hobbyist to start a single-person tank cleaning business out of their home. What separates our aquarium management firm from a one-person operation? Read on to find out.
“We employ a staff of trained aquarists with decades of experience that service hundreds of appointments every month.”
Experience – we employ a staff of trained aquarists with decades of experience that service hundreds of appointments every month. There isn’t much if anything we haven’t seen during our years of service. This provides you with a level of care unsurpassed in the industry. From an optimized tank cleaning process to early diagnosis of any signs of trouble, all of our efforts are concentrated on keeping your aquarium as healthy as possible and making sure all your needs as a client are met.
“We deal with professional athletes, celebrities and high-net-worth individuals.”
Professionalism – being Michigan’s premier aquarium service provider means the privilege of premier clients. We deal with with professional athletes, celebrities and high-net-worth individuals all the time. Whether dealing with personal assistants, estate managers or signing confidentiality agreements, we’ve done it all and handle VIP clientele with the professionalism you’ve come to expect. The commercial arena is no different. We pride ourselves on efficiency and professional courtesy when dealing with some of the largest businesses in Michigan.
“Aquarium sales and service is our business, not a sideline.”
Our Company – Aquarium sales and service is our business, not a sideline. Because we don’t operate a retail store, we can offer a greater variety of services to our clients. We offer a complete line of aquarium products delivered right to our customers. As well as quarantined livestock from around the globe. Our large, professional staff of aquarium technicians allows us to run multiple routes covering a large service area; from Port Huron to Lapeer and Commerce Township to Ferndale, we service a 50 mile radius from our warehouse in Shelby Township every month.
“Our goal is to exceed your expectations.”
Aqua FX Aquariums is dedicated to providing the highest quality aquariums and aquarium services available. We are fully insured with decades of experience and a client resume that we’re very proud of. When you invite a service contractor into your home or business you should be able to trust in that company’s ability to perform at the pinnacle of service and professionalism. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.